Bird and Tree Ogham Haiga Art belongs entirely to Mary’s Haiga ( haiga.ie ), Mary Lavery Carrig
We wish to acknowledge the contributions of all the following person to her work.
- Haiku workshop tutors, Roberta Beary, Mike Gallagher, Sean O’Connor, Maeve O’Sullivan and John W. Sexton, all who taught Mary the intricacies of haiku poetry form.
- Master calligrapher Tim O’Neill, who taught Mary the art of calligraphy script.
- Pledge Art Free lance Commissions, Liz, who meticulously gave Mary all the specifics asked; the eye or the wing of a bird, the leaf or the stem of a tree.
- Martin Cleary, Cleary’s Photography, for professional digitisation.
- Marcus Crothers Fitz-Gerald, CH Photo Lab, for excellent services with canvas stretch prints and pine board mounts.
- Ilze at Copywrite, for professional assistance producing print versions of Bird & Tree Ogham Haiga Art.
- Thomās, our postman, who called in daily on his rounds, for his expressions of fascination with Bird & Tree Ogham Haiga as he witnessed it as works in progress.
- Ralph, at Creative Collage, for an excellent, professional web design service, creating an on line platform for Mary’s Haiga Art.
- Elaine at Uisce Saddlery, Dingle, Co. Kerry, for accepting Mary’s Haiga Art into her sales area.
- Elaine at Halo Health , Listowel, Co. Kerry, for encouragement and for displaying Mary’s Haiga Art in her delicatessen and store.
- Maire Logue at St John’s Theatre & Arts Centre, Listowel, Co. Kerry for her enthusiasm and for warmly welcoming an exhibition of Mary’s Haiga.